Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ridley Wedding~Anchorage, AK

My whole life I have dreamt of going to Alaska... I never imagined, however, that my first trip there would be to photograph my dear cousin Rebekah's beautiful wedding day! The day was a busy one, starting off at 6am due to the early wedding time (12:13PM on 9/10/11)! =) This wedding was extra special to me, watching my precious cousin (more like a sister) surrounded by our family, getting her makeup and hair done by my sisters, stepping into her wedding gown, walking down the isle to meet the love of her life....what an honor to be asked to capture it all! We didn't have much time for pictures after the wedding, but I did my best to take some on-the-go as we headed to the zoo for their reception, hehe, what a fun wedding idea!

Overall the day was wonderful, although bittersweet because my aunt Heidi was not their to witness her daughter's wedding with us and add her special artistic touch. She was very missed.. but Rebekah did a beautiful job following in her mother's footsteps with creative decor and beautiful details! She would have been proud Bekah, just like I am when I look at you ~~ I love you so much and wish you and Nick the very best!!









































































No comments:

Post a Comment